A British grandfather was left lying in his own urine for five days in a Greek hospital after breaking his back while on holiday, his wife claimed according to a recent Daily Mail article . By pictures taken by the wife, the Greek Hopsital experien...Read Full Post »
The husband fell ill, had two major surgeries in the Hospital of Santorini, and now battles to survive form a severe lung infection in the Athens N...Read Full Post »
Light on the exact causes that led to the death of a 56-year-old English woman who lost her life in Zakynthos whilee on vacation is expected to shed the autopsy - necropsy and the specialized toxicological tests . No official cause of the British woman death was announced by the Greek authorities, although, the doctors expressed the po...Read Full Post »
A citizen of Russia, died in Crete under accute and unexplained official toxic shock and polyorganic failure during the holidays, while her husband is in intensive care and two children were sent home,
The Russian woman died in intensive care on the Greek island of Crete. Her husband is hospitalized...Read Full Post »
A family holiday on the island of Crete ended in the most tragic way, when the teenager Irish girl of the family was found dead in the hotel swimming pool
It all started shortly after 2.30 pm when the 15-year-old girl’s parents were looking at her throughout the hotel in the resort village Stalida,...Read Full Post »
Thousands of bogus illness cases by UK holidaymakers that concern travelers to Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Portugal, and Bulgaria, apparently due to potential weakness of those countries' Public Health system and the fragile travelers...
Food Safety In Greece
Pool Safety in Greece
Greek to me ! is a Travel Health,
Travel Safety and Health Travel
designated to keep travelers to Greece informed 24/7 for any Health emergency and all the Health protection guidelines for Greece, based on credible Greek and international official sources. Stay with us 24/7 , this is Greek to me !
According to the large recent comparative study on 15 European countries Athens is proved to be more fatal than the majority of the rest of European cities under heat wave temperatures, more fatal as the mercury goes up, per 1°C increase, and even more dangerous and fatal per day of the heat proonged period, and even more harmful as the ozone and air pollution .... Go to our exclusive article on the Euroheat study
Malaria is transmitted by Anopheles mosquitoes, and Zika, and dengue and yellow fever transmitted mainly by the Aedes aegypti.. West Nile Virus s transmitted by the Culex , Anopheles and Aedes . We have all of them in Greece. KInow when they bite during day and night, protect 24/7.. Go
Greek to me ! is a Social Responsibility Communication social media for the Traveler's Health Safety in Greece, designated to keep travelers, visitors and foreigners updated 24/7 for any Public Health Safety and Preparedness information concerning Greece and the Greek islands, especially under the critical conditions that one could potentially face while traveling to Greece due to the austerity and refugee crisis .
Traveler's Health Recommendations and Guidelines are provided by the commitment of the greek2m team, to journalistic accuracy and credibility on scientific updated evidence based medical information , under the auspices and the approval of the Greek Center of Disease Control, the Hellenic CDC (HCDP)